Account Technology Strategist
We’ve secured our place at the forefront of innovation. Join us and we’ll place you at the core of our own operations as you make recommendations on a breadth of leading-edge technologies. As the catalyst behind the worldwide use of the client solutions, you will pinpoint and recommend the right technologies and services to help solve your customers’ most pressing business issues.
When creating a strategic technology roadmap for your customers, you’ll survey one of the world’s broadest platforms to consider how today’s technology can help their business tomorrow. We never stop imagining, developing and releasing new technologies. So you’ll not only consider current technology, but strategize and consult with clients on how to adapt, deploy and maximize it as part of a longer-term strategy.
You will work alongside your customers on strategy and vision – nurturing the relationship far beyond project delivery. From infrastructure to applications, we innovate across a broader platform than most – increasing the opportunity to define and sell the optimum roadmap. A trusted technology adviser, you’ll work with account managers and partners to support deployment project management.
It’s Your Chance to:
• Combine relationship skills with technical insight
• Drive and build technology roadmaps for large customers and spot opportunities to scope out specialist projects
• Expand your knowledge of wide-ranging products.
A successful Account Technology Strategist is expected to produce:
➢ Current and accurate customer IT profiles to support strategy reflected in account plans
➢ Trusted technical advisor relationship with customers
➢ Customers with realized value from the platform
➢ Competitive displacements resulting in key platform wins
➢ Valid, healthy IT infrastructure pipeline and deployment plan
➢ Drive deployment and adoption of the client solutions in customer environment
➢ The employees and teams coached on technology strategies specific to customers’ needs
Skills and qualifications:
• Technical background, ideally with breadth of technical knowledge. Knowledge of cloud solutions will be a plus
• Strong sales skills and technical credibility
• Ability to build long-term customer relationships
• Team player able to work within a diverse, global environment
• Project management or consultative sales skills
• Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or IT and, ideally, a Master’s degree