Accounting & Admin Executive
- Full Knowledge of GST
- Return like EST, TDS,
- Prepare Financial Statement
- Bank Reconciliation
- Salary Calculation
- Interacting with Bank
- Reconciliation of Bank, Customers accounts & supplier accounts.
- Accounting Cash, Bank transaction & customer collections.
- Managing accounts
- Preparing for Finalisation of Annual accounts.
- Online Filing monthly, half-yearly, annual returns to TDS, GST etc
- Checking stock Statement and entries of raw materials and finish goods monthly.
- Daily checking of cash and fund flows.
- Checking entries and arranging payments to Accounts payables as per credit terms and for all daily and monthly expenses bills.
- Checking Debtors entries age wise and follow up for funds.
- Submitting monthly Costing sheet to the management.
- Working with external auditors during reviews and audits to ensure full cooperation from accounting staff and compliance with all qualified requests.
For Administration –
- Maintain attendance register
- Manage payroll
- Manage Salaries
- Preparing Salary slips as per company requirement
- Other tasks as assigne
❖At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
❖Required language(s) : English