- Design and build mobile applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including usability, and reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and optimization for application performance.
- Good programming design using OOP concepts, design patterns and best practices.
- Passionate about mobile coding,
- Able to code and debug effectively and independently.
- Has knowledge about web service (REST, JSON, SOAP, XML).
- Proactive, willing to learn new technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 2-year experience in developing native Android applications with the Android SDK
- Proficient in Java, Android Studio or
- Experience in Kotlin is a plus.
- Have applications on Google Play Store is a plus.
- Experience in web-api and asynchronous and concurrent programming is a plus.
- Attractive salary package.
- 12 annual leave and 18 paid-sick leave per year
- Modern, open and comfortable working environment
- Well-equipped entertainment room (Table tennis, billiards, weight …)
- Creative and friendly colleagues, enthusiast and supportive management
- Free drink and snack
- Fruit party every Friday
- Birthday party, Teambuilding, Company trip, Year End party
- Working time: from 8.30 to 18.00 Mon to Fri (1.5 hour lunch break)