Position Objective: This statement should be a general summary of the responsibilities listed in the next section.
Analyzes, develops and maintains and enhances the Frontend systems that supports company’s operation.
Assist the Manager to manage team’s projects
Roles and Responsibilities Describe specific key functions of the position or the essential areas of responsibilities, listing the most important first. Begin each statement with an action verb Describe what, how, and why role/responsibility is performed. Indicate average percentage of time each responsibility takes.
– Manage IT projects assigned manager
– Maintains and enhances Frontend applications to ensure they operate effectively, efficiently and stably within company’s policies and guidelines
– Supports end-users by users’ requests relating to Operation applications system
– Performs other responsibilities and duties assigned by supervisors in order to meet operational business requirement
Financial and Non-Financial Measures:
– Timely completion of assigned tasks
– Comply with AIA policy & standards
• Communicates with users of other departments.
• Communicates with MIS colleagues.
• Communicates with Vendors
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Education – Bachelor in Computer Science
• At least 3 years in developing web-based applications with Java frameworks
• Experience in mobile programming is a plus.
• Good at English skills.
• Good time management, communication and team work skills
• Life insurance knowledge is an advantage.
Reporting Structure and Supervisory / Managerial Responsibilities: Attach organization structure, if available
Manager, Application Development -> Application Development Assistant Manager