Automation Engineer Lead
– Provide technical direction by setting priorities and providing a vision for the automation team.
– Lead Automation Engineer team and help creating test automation solutions/strategy for company in the black box automation testing. It is including develop the automation test strategy, testing framework for automation testing projects.
Train and mentor Automation Engineer on proper selection, design and implementation of various Test Automation Frameworks, Tools and Strategies.
– Works collaboratively with cross functional teams to understand project objectives, gather automation requirements, design automated tests, troubleshoot issues, and implement scalable test automation solutions.
– Identify areas for improved testing efficiencies, test automation and implementation of automated test solution.
– Drives the research, evaluation and implementation of automated testing tools and utilities
– Participate in client meetings to discuss and agree on automation testing approach and follow it up in new automation test opportunities.
– Have a proactive and good work relationship with other team members.
– Manage team of 10+ members.
Desired skills and experience:
– University level with bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalence. – Strong communication skills.
– Understand the different kind of testing framework and automated testing approach.
– Familiarity with testing of websites, or mobile applications.
– Has 6+ year experience in automation test by using the automation testing framework.
– Experience in build and enhancement the automated testing framework using Selenium WebDriver
– Good knowledge of software testing methodologies, automated testing tools, and processes.
– Proficiency on using automation test by scripting with any object-oriented programming language
– Experience in working with the continuous delivery deployment framework.
– Experience in using different testing technique in the test design for manual and automation test.
– Experience in working with agile/scrum methodology.
– Experience in working with acceptance test-driven development (ATDD), automated unit testing (AUT), and behavior-driven development (BDD)
– Good knowledge about the performance testing and security testing.
– Good knowledge of SCM tools including Git, subversion.
– Experience to use at least two programming languages.