Our Client is looking for someone who can facilitate effective cooperation between the various teams working in their services.
+ Study and understand the capability of ECM and BPM systems
+ Document business needs in clear, consistent, easy to read, complete BRD/SRS
+Study,analyze new banking products, banking processes, which may across domain, such as Operations (payments, products like deposit, loan, card, current account,…)
+Consult, support end-users and suggest new optimized business processes required to fulfill business requirements, that use maximum out of application capabilities
+ Execute BA role in projects and enhancements request.
+ Be goal oriented, efficient, and committed.
+ Consult and Train business and users, Investigate production issues.
- Head of Department
- Bachelor degree and above
- Strong experience in writing a BRD/SRS for Banking processes (complete, structured and easy to read)
- Strong experience in a particular banking domain for at least 5 years
- Graduated as a Bachelor of IT or Banking and Finance
- Being able to understand and catch-up quickly with various business processes/rules or new products in banking domain
- Know-how particular systems in banking domain (such as ECM,BPM,etc…)
- Soft skills
- Can communicate in English (mandatory)
- Can work as individual or as a team member, under stressful condition, good team work
- Negotiation skills
- Able to explain to business and get business buy-in why it’s more efficient to adapt business process to fit best practice or application capabilities then customize
- Has organizational skills sufficient to ensure that business requests delivered to IT will be completed with good quality, on time, and with planned efforts.