Call Center Asst. Manager
– Supporting Manager for leading call center representatives & making call center’s orientation.
– Guiding them through difficult calls or issues, diffusing angry customers, or handling issues that cannot be fielded by representatives.
– Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed.
– Preparing reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
– Educating and coach employees regarding processes and practices, and explain expectations to employee.
– Taking to other tasks or projects to support call center operations.
– Bachelor Major in Social Science & Humanity, Foreign Trade, Foreign Language or equivalent.
– Good at English
– Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations.
– Customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and conflict resolution skills.
– Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees.
– Decisiveness and attention to detail.