CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
While the CEO will focus energy primarily on revenue generating activities (business development and client targeting, marketing, sales, public relations, corporate development etc), the COO will be responsible for day-to-day operations in our main service delivery location in Ho Chi Minh City, and be expected to make effective use of their experience and instincts to ensure the smooth running of the overall business. He/she will manage all internal functions necessary to deliver superior service to clients.
The Chief Operating Officer position will be based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Manage all operating and administrative functions including: recruitment, operations and service delivery, client staff recruitment, finance/accounting/strategic planning, IT, legal/compliance/regulatory, internal human resources, investor communications
- Operations and Service delivery: Work directly and seamlessly with business development in understanding client requirements in order to Manage recruiting, deployment and retention of the human resources for clients across different industries, Support clients in managing their team in compliance with processes, procedures, and principles designed and governed by company and our clients, collaborate with sales and marketing teams in order to recruit effectively for client service needs and definitions, manage client SLA’s (including for non-standard deliverables) and SLA-compliant service delivery, Lead client business reviews and monthly client business updates, Recommend Improvements for operational systems, business processes and policies
- Finance and Accounting: Develop an in-depth understanding of client processes around revenue recognition, forecasting, planning, commissions, pricing, channel incentive programs and other processes in order to drive the annual budgeting process, play a significant role in long-term planning, support management reporting and information flow, oversee financial statement preparation and tax filing in all jurisdictions
- IT: oversee IT budgets, Develop and direct all networking safeguards, Develop and implement all internal communications systems, such as email and instant messaging, Plan and implement proper Internet usage policies for employees, consistently evaluate and conduct research on technical efficiency and make recommendations on technological solutions, Manage any digital media assets, Develop and enhance company’s website,
- Manage all company staff and functions related to legal, compliance and regulatory, internal human resources, and regular investor communications and planning sessions
- A minimum of 10 – 15 years of international/multi-national experience in a senior management position within business process management, IT/SW, project management, operations or strategic financial planning and accounting, ideally in the IT/outsourcing/offshoring or strategic consulting industries
- Strong knowledge of recruitment and onboarding processes.
- Fluent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to manage and communicate across cultures and functional teams, often in time sensitive and high stress environments
- Strong leadership, team building and problem solving skills, all with a collaborative style
- In-depth understanding of budgeting and business-planning cycles, and business process flows
- Strong IT, technical and computer skills
REMUNERATION AND POSITION DETAILS
- The COO will report directly to the CEO
- Salary will be commensurate with candidate’s experience for this senior management position
- Employment will be subject to an employment contract and a 3 month probationary period
- The position offers company sponsored health insurance, paid leave and a modest relocation allowance (as necessary)
- The COO will be eligible for a discretionary annual bonus, of cash and/or company stock, based on his/her annual performance review and the performance of the Company. This annual bonus will be solely at the discretion of the CEO and supervising shareholders.
Please contact with me to get more detail: