- Review, implement, develop & maintain the BIM Protocols for the Project BEP, PEP, BIM Authoring Platform Standards, etc.
- Ensuring that the QA/QC procedures in relation to BIM are in place & are being undertaken by all project team members (daily.)
- Audit & review models within the native BIM platforms.
- Monitoring the relationship & ensuring data compliance: Models, Grids, Levels, Coordinates, etc.
- Leadership in the BIM process for project teams, liaising with the Client & design team members.
- Review 3D Models from other discipline consultants and/or subcontractors.
- Undertake clash detection & clash resolution utilizing coordination software – Navisworks, Solibri, & Revizto.
- Create & manage digital content at project level.
- Complete the project set-up from a digital delivery perspective (at project start-up). Produce & chair Clash Detection/Resolution meetings with the project team members (as required.)
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- Degree, Associate Diploma or Diploma in Architecture, Drafting, Structural, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Hydraulic Engineering;
- A minimum of (2) two years post graduate experience from any of the above mentioned Degrees, Associate Diplomas or Diplomas;
- BIM Project Delivery – Process & in Practice;
- Self checking ability;
- Checking and supervising ability;
- Training/coaching and mentoring capacity;
- The ability to undertake tasks autonomously & within a team
- BIM Authoring Platforms, Discipline specific to your background Design Softwares (ARC, STR, CIV & MEP)
- Automation plug-ins & platforms (Dynamo)
- Clash detection & resolution software (Navisworks, Solibri, Revitzo, etc.)
- Meet the requirements of daily work & familiar with English technical vocabulary & the ability to chair meetings with Client Groups;
What we offer:
- Annual health check-up
- Healthcare Insurance Package
- 16 days for annual leave per year
- 13th payment salary
- Local and oversea Training Program for Career Development (depends on project)