Director of Production
- Manage all organizational aspects of the projects.
- Implement efficient and accessible work process in businesses
- Reviewing our workforce capacity and participating in the hiring plan along with the HR
- Support the Creative Producers and Ops Managers by reviewing creative proposals, budgets and related documentation. Ensuring that budgets and project plans are clear and realistic and that all required documentation is available in time for decision making by the Creative Director/ CEO
- Being able to talk to western clients with ease, understanding the workflow and processes in 2D projects (Video Game art or Graphic Design: Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator) as well as 3D ones (video game art or CGI & Animation: Maya, 3D MAX,
- Manage our client’s expectations, liaising with the Art Directors and Production Managers as required to enable effective outreach to the Art Directors
- Manage the company network of freelancers and other third parties to support the creative development process. Including devising and implementing appropriate contracting, scheduling and performance monitoring processes to achieve quality of output and value for money
- Ensure that everyone in the team understand and adhere to agreed procedures and guidelines internally, and are aware of their responsibilities for copyright, legal, statutory, contractual and delivery requirements.
- Compile pipeline update reports and contribute to KPI reporting and operational and financial reports as part of a regular and comprehensive process of performance reporting to the management team, to ensure high standards of knowledge-sharing, governance and transparency
- Such other duties as may from time to time be agreed
- Need to be fluent in English and have a great understanding of the western culture.
- Passion for the gaming industry, and know all mainstream and big box office hits in the movie industry
- Need to have a good knowledge of a 2D project workflow and a 3D project workflow.
- Experience in the outsourcing industry would be a big plus
Please contact with me to get more information:
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Ref No: HCM311
Type: Full time , Permanent
Salary Range: NegotiationShare: