Embedded Software Engineer
- Candidate will perform somewhat complex software product design and programming activities.
- Candidate performs design, implementation and maintenance of sub-systems or on lower level system issues.
- Prepares technical documentation of product sub-systems.
- Conducts sub-systems and system level testing to ensure the product meets specified requirements.
- Have general technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation
- Have experience in writing software for embedded applications as well as PC level applications on C/C++, C#, ASP or Java
- Capability to use development tools such as oscilloscope, logic analysers, compilers, debuggers, emulators
- Capable of writing software in C / C++ and assembler software on embedded MCU (ARM, Cortex, 8051s, PIC, etc. )
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, or Computer Science, Electrical engineering or equivalent
- Must have good English writing, speaking and listening skills and have good interpersonal skills
If you’d like to:
- Live in a high-end technology R&D environment
- Be proud to see your own developed products sold all over the world
- Get strong knowledge and skills improvement through practical training and technical experience
- Have career promotion with proven capabilities
- Get opportunity for overseas training (US, Europe, etc.)
Not only these ones, We also have other benefits:
- Competitive salary with annual bonus
- Long term incentive for key positions
- Outstanding employee award.
- Company’s labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnam labor legislation: working conditions, social & health insurance paid based on gross salary.
- Other benefits: free meals, transportation allowances, accident insurance 24×24, private health care insurance including dependant; gifts for Vietnam national days, scholarship for children of employees
- Exciting leisure: sport activities, corporate parties, company trip once a year, monthly teambuilding