Embedded Software Engineer
Your contribution to something big
- Analyze customer requirements, design and develop embedded software
- Develop and execute unit and functional tests.
- Document design, design changes and updates.
- Co-ordinate team activities, and handle day-to-day work efficiently and independently
What distinguishes you
- Experience in Embedded SW design and development
- Good at C/C++ language programming for real time embedded system
- Base knowledge in Microcontrollers/Microprocessors and Hardware circuits
- Base knowledge of embedded system design methodology.
- Good analytical, problem solving and debugging skills
- Good English languages kills (Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening)
- Exposure to Real Time Operating System (RTOS)/ use of Compilers, Emulators, Simulators, debugging and Test Equipment/ MATLAB, Automotive communication protocols e.g. CAN/LIN/Flexray/Ethernet and AUTOSAR architecture will be added advantages.
Your future job location offers you
Competitive income, KPIs bonus + annual review, meal & parking allowance, flexible work time, medical benefits for you and family, on-site oversea opportunities, global environment.