Embedded Software Test Engineer
Your contribution to something big
- Analyze customer requirements design and develop verification and validation tests
- Develop and execute tests on integration and system level
- Develop test automation.
- Document design, design changes and update softest methods and test cases
What distinguishes you
- Experience in Embedded SW verification and testing
- Good at C/C++ language programming for real time embedded system
- Base knowledge in Microcontrollers/Microprocessors and Hardware circuits
- Base knowledge of embedded system verification methodology.
- Good analytical, problem solving and debugging skills
- Good English language skills
- ISTQB certification, Foundation level
- Exposure to scripting languages like PERL, RTRT
- Exposure to tools like Vector CANalyzer, CANoe, DOORS and ClearCase/ Clear Quest
- Exposure to use of Compilers, Emulators, Simulators, debugging and Test Equipment
- Exposure to MATLAB, Automotive communication protocols e.g. CAN/LIN/Flexray/Ethernet and AUTOSAR architecture will be added advantages.
- Good languages skills (Japanese, Chinese, German) is a plus
Your future job location offers you
Competitive income, KPIs bonus + annual review, meal & parking allowance, flexible work time, medical benefits for you and family, on-site oversea opportunities, global environment.