- Implementation of 5S plans, Safety, Factory Kaizen.
- Manage and supervise 5S, Safety, Kaizen operation in the factory.
- Develop technological processes for the production of new products in order to ensure the quality of products in accordance with the company’s regulations.
- Manage and supervise the maintenance of the quality system in the factory.
- Organize production activities, manage the performance of departments to cut waste and maximize resources.
- Manage, supervise and organize production process to ensure the delivery progress.
- Handle and solve unexpected issues in production.
- Make monthly and yearly plan for the capacity of workforce and machinery to ensure production.
- Develop minimum inventory standards.
- Organize the implementation of plans for new model and mass production.
- Settle and deal with issues related to production activities.
- Training programs for new employees, improving professional skills for existing employees, improving skills for middle management in the company.
- University Graduate with major in Engineering, Automation, Welding, Economics
- Knowledge of Quality Management System ISO 9001-2008 (understanding IATF 16949 is an advantage)
- Experience in using production management software system
- 5 years of experience or more in similar role in factory of over 500 employees
- Ability to communicate well in English
- Experience in mechanical engineering (welding, stamping) will be a plus
- Good ability in production and production planning
- Ability to read technical standards, technological process
- Understanding the principle of operation of machinery and equipment
- Ability to assign work, check and supervise the implementation
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Location: Ha Noi
Ref No: HVN07
Application Deadline: 9/2/2018