Senior Frontend Developer
- To write software programs from design specifications that are in compliance with established coding quality standard of the company.
- Perform the code review, code refactor if required
- To be trained or self-train on new technologies.
- Plans, executes and document unit/integration tests
- Encourage to contribute the ideas for system architecture and design decisions.
- Join in all required phases from planning, estimation, designing, developing the implementation, testing, and deployment to maintenance.
- Experienced in one of frameworks: Angular, React, Vue
- Proficient in code review, code refactoring, Unit Testing
- Experience working in an Agile Software Development environment
- Prefer for additional skills:
- Good knowledge back-end technologies (Node JS, Mongo DB)
- HTML5 & CSS3 new features o TDD / BDD
- Build script with Grunt, Gulp
- Web pack / babel o Unit testing using jest and snapshots
- Automated user testing of web site
- Familiar with common MVC patterns
- API design tools such as swagger hub and apiary
- Common web security patterns
- AWS Kubenetes, Docker, CI/CD