Full stack developer
Our client have developed their own backend infrastructure using a Python-based stack and our frontend mostly based on Vue.js. All what happens in the apps and in the backend gets tracked and stored into our databases. As a full-stack developer on the growth squad you will be modifying both backend and frontend and analyzing the resulting data to help leadership team take important decisions on the product future.
As part of your job you will:
– Transform abstract ideas specifications into actionable engineering tasks
– Design and implement new backend and frontend experimental features for the products
– Setup logs and metrics and evaluate how these experimental features are performing.
– Derive conclusions from the obtained metrics and present them to the ELSA management team
– Interact with other staff at to decide on which experimental features should be evolved and which ones should be killed.
– 4+ years of experience as a backend or full-stack developer.
– University degree (bachelor or masters) in Computer Science (or similar)
– Practice professional software development (Automated testing, code reviews, CI/CD)
– Be curious and eager to learn, be a team player and be ready to put a lot of effort in the project
– Good communication skills in English, both oral and written.
WHAT WE OFFER
– Competitive salary according to seniority
– Flexible working hours
– Ample room to grow professionally
– Friendly work environment, no office politics
– Experience the true startup spirit of a fast growing and well funded Silicon Valley startup
– Opportunity to work on a mission that can transform the lives of 1.5 Billion language learners around the World