Full-Stack Software Engineers
Are you passionate about using software to solve complex business problems? Do you have an eye for design, pay strong attention to detail, and want to work for a company that is actually making a difference?
Our Device Platform team is looking to change how we manage the lifecycle of hundreds of thousands of internet-connected TASER Weapons, Body Cameras, Signal Sidearm, Fleet car systems, and more. You will be responsible for:
– Redesigning our device management pipeline to help law enforcement customers and our factories coordinate replacement of failed devices
– Build machine learning pipelines to predict device failure before the customer knows it, and preemptively replace cameras in the field
– Deliver integrations with backend manufacturing systems, billing systems, and shipping platforms
– Delight customers with simple, friendly experiences.
Your Day to Day
- Design and implement full-stack software solutions for Device Management to enable device replacement, warranty management, pre-register devices for agencies, and more
- Work with the US hardware team and our AI and Machine Learning research team to predictively model device failure rates and integrate a failure model into our device replacement service
- Integrate with internal company shipping and billing management systems where necessary
- Deliver and maintain international web requirements and accessibility standards
- 4+ years’ experience in full-stack cloud software design and development
- Knowledge of machine learning, spark framework, or Hadoop is a plus
- Awesome office/working environment equipped with the latest technologies
- Competitive salary and benefits including a great medical insurance plan
- Fun team activities and outings
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for training in the US
- Opportunities to ride along with real US police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, and get inspired.