Head of Product Management
What we are looking for
The role of the Head of Product Management will be to collaborate with the CEO and Head of Software to develop a roadmap for the technology that will benefit both the company and have commercial opportunity. You should have demonstrable experience of successfully working on HR technology and have an understanding of key functionality requirements and market trends.
This role calls for an ambitious and “hands on” Software professional with an understanding of the HR technology landscape, and has the proven ability to take a long list of requirements from customers and work out which customizations are market led vs customer led. Core skills will include stakeholder management, market analysis, and a flair for motivating software teams and managing the expectations of internal stakeholders.
This role will involve a small amount of travel to support our key global markets: UK, Bulgaria, Vietnam and the USA. However, this role can be based either from one of our offices.
Key Duties / Responsibilities •
Take ownership of the Product strategy and roadmap, be the bridge between business and tech and aligning the goals to create a successful Product plan.
- Be an expert in all things HR products, understand the competition and the tech market relating to Talent Management and HR technology in general (Recruitment, Learning and Workforce Planning).
- Work closely with the CEO to ensure coherence in product thinking and strategy.
- Report directly to board of Directors and be a key influencer in the future direction of Products.
- In the initial phases look after legacy products whilst this is improved, and new products launched to market.
Skill set and Experience:
- Indepth knowledge of HR software. ideally covering Talent Management, Learning and Development, Workforce Planning or Recruitment.
- Experience of full product lifeycle and understanding all parts of a product.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and influencing skills.
- Experience managing a small team as well as assisting development teams with product enhancement.
- Experienced with managing product iterations before release and comfortable working with complex products.