HMI Application Program Manager
The Program Manager for Human-Machine Interface (HMI) at our client will be responsible for:
- Be the single contact point from Vietnam office to Japanese OEMs
- Engaging Vietnam teams with Japanese partners
- Being responsible for end-to-end HMI solutions
- Improving development efficiency by automation test
- Good Japanese communication skills. N2 certificate is a requirement.
- Hands-on experience working with Car Manufacturers are big advantage
- Have strong technical skills in Automotive HMI software development (Navi, Media, Tuner, Audio, Telematics, ADAS), familiar with Proposal or Architecture.
- Have strong experience in completing program management (software, hardware, stakeholder etc…)
- Good at stakeholder and team management.
- Good at leadership skills and build up competency for team
- At least 10-year experience in the similar position
- Committed 13-month bonus
- Collaboratively yearly performance bonus
- Meal & Parking allowances
- 16++ days of paid leave per year
- Premium insurance (PVI) for employee and 2 family members
- Overseas training programs and working onsite opportunity
- Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip.
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
- Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills