Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of Vietnam’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. Having the third highest reach in Vietnam we’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in Vietnam.
Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide high calibre client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of company’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach millions of Vietnamese users.
- Identify new customers and develop relationships with clients and their marketing services agencies.
- Analyze data trends and client performance, develop strategic plans, and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and presentations.
- Collaborate and consult with clients with the goal of extending relationships, increasing client and agency base and optimizing their advertising growth.
- Develop case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with customers and to serve as an advocate at events and conferences.
- Advocate new product releases, internally and externally.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting or media.
- Experience within the marketing industry.
- Experience in brand management Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) or an advertising agency.
- Demonstrated sales ability and expertise, with experience in business development, client relationship management and servicing and consultative selling.
- Understanding of digital advertising and media products.
Ability to mentor account managers, ability to work towards goals in a fast-paced environment.