Inside Sales Representative
- Work jointly with field sales on large distributors and looking after smaller branches of large distributors.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Our Client partners, whilst driving growth of our Client solutions.
- Position our Client products and solutions and drive incremental revenue as well as new projects.
- Engage with distributors on a daily basis, projects, marketing etc. Engage regional team when needed. Engage with end-users as and when needed.
- Manage own pipeline in CRM. Follow up on leads/opportunities. Actively look for new business (research, leads, cold calling).
- Execute inside sales process, aligned to sales functions, aligned to sales process.
- Establish and develop effective business relationship through the different selling phases while increasing sales, and inside sales productivity.
- Prepare business/sales analysis. Prepare market analysis regarding overview, changes, demands and partner eco systems. Prepare action plan pushing business with distributors and end-users short and medium term.
- Engineering/ Technical/Business background and education is preferred
- University Studies with above mentioned focus welcome.
- Customer facing experience is preferred
- 3 – 5 years’ Inside sales or Field Sales experience preferred
- Language skills other than English is mandatory specific to the region
- Experience in respect of KPI handling is expected
- Experience using IT systems to communicate and tracking activities such as email and CRM
E-commerce business background preferred
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Application Deadline: 30/4/2018
Type: Contract , Full time
Salary Range: From $500Share:
Ho Chi Minh City