iOS Team Leader
Our Client is looking for an advanced iOS Developer to join our team and build amazing apps using the latest tools and technologies. Find yourself match with following information.
– Leads the team to follow working process and company policies.
– Establish goals, objectives and target deadlines for team.
– Drive the team to achieve the goals and expectations.
– Monitors the quantitative and qualitative result that is to be achieved.
– Ensure the developed features by team are released with the highest possible quality in the fastest possible time.
– Encourage fair play with team rules and ensures all team members are held accountable for their actions.
– Give solution for request from higher manager.
– Negotiate with higher manager to ensure the team has the necessary resources (time, people) needed to accomplish their goals.
– Assist with interviewing and attracting new talent to Organization
– BS in Computer Science or comparable degree
– 4+ years experiences developing native iOS apps
– Proficient in Objective-C, Xcode
– Strong in IOS memory management
– UIKit, Core Animation, Core Data, Core Text, SQLite, Autolayout, Storyboard, IBDesignable
– Experiences with APNS, Push & Local notification, In-App Purchase
– Understand Apple’s rule, Ituneconnects, User experience, App management and submit App to Apple Store
– Strong in Object Oriented Programming, MVC architecture, 3-Layer, Design Patterns and Architectural skills
– Familiarity with JSON, XML, Rest APIs
– Experiences with TestFlight, Crashlytics, Fabric, Analytics SDK is advanced
– Previously worked with Redmine, Jira
– Familiar with Git and SVN
– Good reading and writing English
– High responsibility & high reliability
– Experiences with Video, Camera, Image/Photo processing and multimedia based programming with AVFoundation
– Network programming with TCP/Socket is advanced * Nice to have:
– Strong programming experience in C/C++
– Experience in Networking (HTTP, HTTPS, SIP, P2P, RTP Protocol).