IT Digital Solution
Position Objective: This statement should be a general summary of the responsibilities listed in the next section.
Oversight Digital Solution Design/ Development/ Deployment.
Collaborates with other team of Solution Department and business stakeholders to tackle Business requirement.
Enhance internal/ external customer’s user experiences using AIA digital app/ services
Roles and Responsibilities Describe specific key functions of the position or the essential areas of responsibilities, listing the most important first. Begin each statement with an action verb Describe what, how, and why role/responsibility is performed. Indicate average percentage of time each responsibility takes.
1. Developing, coordination, and managing of the Digital Roadmap, as well as managing the execution and validation of key projects and initiatives on the roadmap.
2. Support Manager, Technical Solution Architect to determines customers’ needs and provide consultation of digital product solution to fulfill the gap.
3. In charge of developing user interface of all Digital Product Solution.
4. Work with end-user, co-operate with BA team, to determine business requirements and translate into prototypes, customer journey mapping, user stories, and technical documentation.
5. Studies and analyzes user behaviors and proposes for optimal digital products.
6. Delivers optimized digital product interface for end-users, to boost productivity and performance of related field.
7. Work closely with developers to ensure designs are built to spec
8. Perform other tasks assigned by Manager, Technical Solution Architect; Service Delivery Director; and/or IT Head.
Financial and Non-Financial Measures:
– Timely completion of assigned tasks and projects
– No audit point relating to application matters.
– Communicates with MIS colleagues
– Communicates effectively with internal customers
Minimum Job Requirements:
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Marketing or Human Centered Design or a related discipline Experiences:
– Min. 3 years of working experience in banking area
– Min. 2 year of experience with Digital Projects