IT Front-End Developer
- Use markup languages like HTML to create fully responsive, user-friendly and feature-rich UI/UX web pages.
- Maintain and improve website.
- Design mobile-based features.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Cooperation with Business analysts, Data analysts, Testing team, Open API team.
- Communication business and colleagues from other countries.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 2+ years of recent experience with HTML/CSS.
- Experience with popular JS Frameworks (ex: ReactJS)
- Experience with NodeJS is plus.
- Experience with responsive design technique and front-end optimization techniques.
- Experience with cross-browser development and testing practices.
- Good English communication.
- “Trainable” with the ability to quickly learn different types of technologies.
- Experience in Technical document writing.