IT HELPDESK Executive
Key Accountabilities (Main areas of work responsibilities)
- Responsible for daily or weekly tape rotation and work with Backup team on backup process and procedures support. On-site “hands & legs” assistance on hardware troubleshooting
- “Hands and Legs” for Mobile Telecommunication requests for internal customers. E.g. New mobile line or phone requests.
- IT “Hands and Legs” on Site Open and Closure projects
- Responsible for all on-site Audio and Visual Support requests, including Monsanto Video Conference equipment, issues and local and regional Townhall support
- Responsible for Local printing and scanning equipment support
- Local Server Room support, such as hands and legs to work on equipment and manage server room equipment inventory
- Handle VIP support for in-country leadership team
- Perform IT Procurement requests onsite by ensuring good governance of Monsanto Procurement Policies
- Assist in Audits in-country
- “Eyes and Ears” and “Hands and Legs” onsite for Global projects roll-out
· Good communication and presentation skills.
· Ability to handle high volume work with competing priorities in a dynamic environment.
· Able to work independently with minimum supervision, able to take total responsibility for all tasks assigned from start to finish.
· Able to work with staff at all levels and possess good interpersonal skills to gain their trust and cooperation, particularly to assist staff with their daily system problems and training advice.
- Very strong customer service orientation
- Very strong troubleshooting skills
· Basic understanding of Ethernet, TCP/IP and cabling concepts essential, MPLS, VPN, leased lines and ISDN.
· Microsoft and Cisco Certification is preferable.
- Must have experience:
- Microsoft Exchange (outlook client)
- Mobile devices such as Apple and Android devices
- SOEs (standard operating environments)
- Productivity Software (Office 365)
- Recommended experience:
- WebEx & CISCO Telepresence
- Remedy (ticketing system)
- ITIL framework