IT Project Management and Business Analysis
Position Objective: This statement should be a general summary of the responsibilities listed in the next section.
Work as a liaison between business users and IT on business requirements of IT projects.
Project management on assigned projects to ensure the projects are finished on time, on budget.
Roles and Responsibilities Describe specific key functions of the position or the essential areas of responsibilities, listing the most important first.
Begin each statement with an action verb Describe what, how, and why role/responsibility is performed. Indicate average percentage of time each responsibility takes.
1. Collects, receive and clarifies user requirements from AIAV end users
2. Contributes to analyzing new applications and enhancement requests to meet department’s objectives
3. Writes and discusses with users to finalize Functional Specifications
4. Responsible on leading business users to prepare Test plan, Test cases and execute User Acceptance Test
5. Manage assigned projects, coordinate among stakeholders of the projects to ensure the projects are finished on time, on budget
6. Performs other responsibilities and duties assigned by Business Analysis Deputy Manager in order to meet operational requirements.
Financial and Non-Financial Measures:
– Timely completion of assigned tasks and projects
– No audit point relating to application matters.
– Communicates with MIS colleagues (40%)
– Communicates effectively with internal customers
• Communicates with vendors
Minimum Job Requirements:
• University graduation in IT field
• Four-year experiences in Information Technology industry and Business analysis role
• Experience in Life insurance domain is preferred
• Good at spoken and written in both Vietnamese and English
• Good teamwork skills
• Good Analytical skills
• Good Project Management skills