The primary function of an Application Consultant is to fulfil a role in planning, designing, coding, testing, debugging, configuring and documenting packaged application systems and/or custom software development solutions. The Application Consultant will work with customers to implement and customise our company solutions.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Technical expert in delivering a complete front end and Spring Batch applications. Writing tested and documented Java script, APIs and Spring Batches using MOngoDB. Integrating with external web services.
- Leads and assists implementation efforts – Work with cross-functional team members to recommend technical solutions to business issues and/or system issues Make technical recommendations for more efficient troubleshooting and issue resolution. Coordinate with Integrations team in developing REST services.
- Applies generally accepted programming standards and techniques to assure efficient program logic and data manipulation. Acts as code reviewer for other application developers’ output to enforce accepted programming standards and techniques.
- Provides assistance and routine consultation to internal business users of applications. Works with cross functional team members to develop system and software designs.
- Addresses multiple technical issues for resolution. Works with Project Manager and Quality Assurance representative to estimate new system issue resolution or package implementation efforts.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IS or IT or related field required, or equivalent experience
- 2 – 5 Years
· Developing commercial grade applications with large scale deployments Strong experience in current software engineering and solution delivery methodologies