(Junior / Senior) Software Test
- Support the development of new products by testing SW, mostly with “black box” approach.
- Execute and extend software tests, performs defect verification, performs beta and release testing which may require research and analysis. Identify non-compliant SW features and document via established tools.
- Prepare technical documentation of product sub-systems.
- Conduct sub-system and system level testing to ensure the product meets specified requirements.
- Cooperate with SW development team to make sure defects are reproduced and can be fixed
- At least 1,5 years of experience as Software Test Engineer
- Experience in medium to large companies with a well-defined testing process
- Experience in working with onshore/offshore model and abroad
- Be able to analyze requirements, writing test procedures, execute manual testing, understanding a test plan
- Experience in full system testing/ PC application testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, or Computer Science, Electrical engineering or equivalent
- Must have good English writing, speaking and listening skills and have good interpersonal skills
If you’d like to:
- Live in a high-end technology R&D environment
- Be proud to see your own developed products sold all over the world
- Get strong knowledge and skills improvement through practical training and technical experience
- Have career promotion with proven capabilities
- Get opportunity for overseas training (US, Europe, etc.)
Not only these ones, We also have other benefits:
- Competitive salary with annual bonus
- Long term incentive for key positions
- Outstanding employee award.
- Company’s labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnam labor legislation: working conditions, social & health insurance paid based on gross salary.