- Be responsible for the supervision of laboratory activities and coaching of laboratory technicians.
- Handle lab matters in the absence of Laboratory Manager.
- Manage the control of equipment including updating equipment list and oversee regular calibration and maintenance of equipment.
- Control laboratory apparatus and chemicals.
- Ensure sufficient stocks for smooth operation of laboratory activities, accurate recording of quantity and safe storage.
- Provide technical training and guidance to laboratory technicians.
- Perform chemical analysis and evaluation to ensure compliance to international standards within the turnaround time.
- Review and interpret test results, prepare test reports as well as perform other related administrative work.
- Ensure compliance with laboratory quality management and safety guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or its equivalent with at least 4 years of relevant experience, including at least 2 year of supervisor experience.
- Experience in operating <GC / GC–MS / HPLC / ICP–OES / ICP–MS> and knowledge of ISO17025 Quality Management System are preferred.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and people management skills
- Result and service-oriented individual who possesses initiative.
- A proactive team player but with the ability to work independently in challenging projects and timelines.
- English communication with B level or its equivalent.
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Application Deadline: 30/4/2018
Type: Full time
Salary Range: Current salary x 20% or 30%Share:
ESS Associate Consultant
Ho Chi Minh City