The candidate will maintain and ensure the stable operation of the company’s Development, QA and Production environments and systems. Address and correct any technical issues. Assist development team with any Linux/Ubuntu related issues/questions.
- Support 24x7x365 Crypto Trading Platform
- Manage all aspects of the implementation, operation and support of information and functional systems for the development team, including software applications, network, phone systems and end-user computers
- Ensure minimal downtime or interruption to staff productivity
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related field.
- 3+ years of Linux/Unix/Ubuntu system administration.
- Experience in one or more of the following: Python, Perl, or bash
- Certificates about Linux, MS, MCITP, MCSA, MCSE will be an advantage
- Networking knowledge, ability to diagnose connectivity issues
- Knowledgeable of OS (Ubuntu, Linux, Windows), TCP/IP, Multicast
- Experience with version control tools including GIT and BitBucket
- Solid knowledge of hardware architecture, BIOS, and boot process
- Work closely with developers in supporting new features and servers
- Develop custom tools as necessary
- Self-motivated, capable of managing your time well, and work efficiently without close supervision
- Experience with Virtualization technologies such as VMWare
- Familiarity with Kanban or Agile process, Jira tools
- Able to read, write English – speaking English is a plus
- Month 13th salary yearly.
- Company Trip annually.
- Training to develop our employees.
- Performance Review every year to adjust Salary and title/position.
- Working in a professional, friendly, well-equipped environment with both English and Vietnamese.
- Labor contract, insurance, annual days off are based on Vietnamese law.
- Supplemental insurance
- 20 paid vacation/personal days