Manager – Development Services
- Create and own the DevOps and CloudOps strategy. The role will articulate multi-year cloud services goals to support our product missions, partnering with Software Engineers, Architects and Business roles to create and deliver on the cloud vision.
- Construct all the needed tools and processes to maintain, scale and improve cloud infrastructure.
- Focus on continuous process improvements via relevant infrastructure and service metrics, and partner Software Engineering teams to establish responsibilities of application support. Manage key cloud processes – operations, provisioning, availability and recovery, app cycle management and financial management, and integrate with the Security team to establish cloud security policies.
- Manage the two team leads in the DevOps and CloudOps teams, ensuring they are well equipped to handle the job of tomorrow’s technical landscape, and providing clear career paths, mentoring and coaching to their benefit and to the benefit of their direct reports (20 people). Lead the hiring process for these roles.
- Define the policies of engagement with five external software development Partners, and ensure their work is integrated with CloudOps and DevOps teams’ responsibilities and artefacts.
- Define quality levels of delivery with internal and external Engineering teams, and work with those teams to identify and bridge any skills gap in Cloud or DevOps toolset.
- 2+ years’ experience with setting up and running a DevOps team
- 2+ years’ experience with setting up and running a Software Support / CloudOps team
- 2+ years’ experience of working directly with software development partners, in a team lead or managerial capacity
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle, including software design, QA, CI/CD, monitoring, release strategies
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal; ability to sustain VP- and C-level interaction, to clearly articulate statuses and issues, and to formulate plans to improve processes and organization
- Prior exposure to multicultural environments
Location: Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
Application Deadline: 30/4/2018
Type: Full time , Permanent
Salary Range: From $3,000 - $7,000Share:
Senior ESS Consultant
Ho Chi Minh City