Manager, IT Infrastructure
- Building, developing, maintaining the computer network and telephone company.
- Organizing business of products manufactured by the company, direct customer transactions, public implementation market research & development of business plans
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for implement, monitor and maintaining the communication system including LAN, WAN, Intranet, Security and Telecommunications system to ensure that entire systems perform at the best performance
- To provide fully support for setting up new Branches, GA or any new projects implementation of System & Infrastructure Team to ensure that everything regard to LAN, WAN, PBX and Internet system are well prepare and finish on time
- Manage the Network Equipment inventory makes sure that all spare part is under good condition and ready for replacement.
- Create, edit procedures and user guides to ensure that they are up to date
- Co-operate with team to provide the best IT Helpdesk service to users
- Co-operate with team to periodically perform BCP checking and BCP update towards LAN, WAN, Internet system to ensure that BCP plan of the company is correct and useable in contingency case
- Co-operate with IT Team to deploy all IT Project successful
- Coordinate with AIA IT HK group, third party group to cooperated and communicated with information relating to resolving and troubleshooting problem in AIAVN location
- Manage IT staff, including hiring, training, evaluation, guidance, discipline and discharge.
- Develop the IT staff to meet the changing needs of users, groups and offices; new projects and technologies; and varying staff strengths.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Education: B.A Degree in Computer Science
- At least 5 years of experience in Network Administration & IT Infrastructure
- Experience in IT Help Desk and technical support.
- CCNP, MCSE, AWS and Azure (Preferred)
- Special skills
- Good communication skill to effectively work and negotiate with internal users.
- Team work skill
- Work under high pressure