NATIONAL SALES MANAGER
JOB SUMMARY: Reporting to the Country Manager of Vietnam, this role is responsible for overall Sales strategies and execution of them to meet the Sales goals.
Vietnam is strategically considered as a rapid growth perspective Country, and this position is expected to accelerate enhancing and improving Sales performance in Vietnam.
Responsible for leadership and co-ordination along with key stake holders with focus on Sales, GP/EBITDA contribution, Customer Satisfaction, and Sales Channel (dealers) management.
+ Business Management – Manage P&Ls, sales, profit, productivity and market share growth, building high performance teams, infrastructure and managing organizational change, creating the future by bold strategic planning and execution. Ensure Compliance of Sales and related activities.
+ Sales – Setting of the sales structure, managing a sales team and extensive retailing across markets. To monitor the sales team to meet targets. To monitor sales performance on a regular basis to track deviations. To take action to correct deviations. To ensure preparation of daily / monthly Sales reports. Analysis of competitor sales techniques as well as keeping abreast with best practices in the industry. To maintain and deepen trusted relationship with distributors, key customers. To deliver the results to meet Sales Goals.
+ Planning – To analyze Vietnam Agrochemical Market, and develop the budget and the sales plan in Vietnam in consultation with the Country Manager. To plan and allocate sales targets and demand creation targets to the team based on area, volumes etc. To identify new markets to be developed and weaker markets to focus on based on sales plan. To plan for and allocate manpower to meet the sales targets.
+ Sales Promotion Effectiveness – Develop appropriate sales incentive plan to motivate the team to achieve desire results. To monitor measures for cost reduction in sales and distribution costs.
+ People Management – Provide leadership, Coaching and counseling to the sales team. Ensure that high potential team members are groomed to take on higher responsibilities. Motivate team to achieve set targets. Ensure continuous up gradation of skills of the sales team.
• College degree in agrochemical or crop protection related field
• Masters in Business desirable, but not required
• Strong sales and marketing experience in the related business or Industry.
• Demonstrated ability to conceive and lead sales forces across Vietnam
• Project management and business transformation execution leadership experience
• Excellent strategic thinking, influencing and communication capabilities
• 10+ years of experience in Sales management, preferably within this industry, with a total of 15 + years of Sales experience.
• Native Vietnamese, business level English
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS AND BEHAVIOURS:
• Open to creative experimentation
• Ability to hold back ones own views and to find common ground and carry the team along.
• Ability to listen and be fair and non judgmental.
• Rally support around common goals and between individuals and groups.
• Easily balances competing priorities, complex situations and tight deadlines.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications and networking and Entrepreneur skills.
- Problem Solving – Resourceful; identifies root cause of a problem and works with others to permanently resolve it;
- Influence – Is able to get others to adopt an action by using data, facts, logic and credible personal presence
- Adaptability – Responds to changing needs of the business; personally identifies and champions to new ideas for improvement and growth
- Communication – Speaks, writes, listens and presents information in a logical and articulate manner appropriate for the audience
- Project Management – Plans and schedules work according to changing priorities; designs and maintains effective systems and processes for managing work
- Team Work – Ability to work in Vietnam cross-functional teams and to establish strong ties with the regional development teams