Organizational Development Officer
- Be responsible for reviewing engineering curriculum in close liaison with respective heads of department.
- Develop, communicate and review annual training calendar that reflects the needs specified in the curriculums.
- Be on time provision of logistics arrangement, course materials and instructors.
- Have good understanding in local applicable laws, regulations or procedure standards or codes and ensures compliance.
- Incorporate compliance to internal and external audit on all training processes.
- Manage, develop and strategically plans annual TNA, training plan, training cost and curriculum competency development.
- Develop, review and update the Work Instructions as needed. Provide training to operations for the changes
- Manage annual certification and re-certification for the whole factory. Tracking and record via Learning Management System (LMS)
- Conduct orientation for all employees, managing OJT, update and provide report to SEA OD Manager
- Organize and conduct soft skill and leadership training courses for organization development
- Plan and conduct annually “Train the Trainer” course to develop internal trainers for the factory
- Manage all training courses, provide the post training evaluation /assessment to make sure training is effective and efficiency
- Manage Training policy, regularly update and communicate to all related departments for the changes
- Manage all HR regulations, procedures, upload and regularly update in Agile system
- Organize Global English Program to improve English skill for employees
- Manage Annual Performance Appraisal (PA), update and and provide training to all managers / supervisors
- Manage annual team building programs
- Comply with Vietnam law, Company regulations, EICC, EHS, CoBC, 5S, v.v…monitor, remind and help colleagues in compliance with those laws
Qualification and experience
- Bachelors or Master Degree in related field
- Computer literate at least in MS Office
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Able to conduct TNA and perform instructional design
- Able to train.
- Good facilitation skills.
- Able to anticipate trends and future needs.
- Troubleshooting and creative problem solving skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Provides good consultative skills.
- Good Interpersonal Skills – able to interact at all levels.
- Highly responsible and dependable.
- Able to work with minimum supervision yet fulfills requirement
- Able to work under stress to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks
- Self-motivated, independent and proactive
- Must have strong analytical, interpersonal skills
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Application Deadline: 13/4/2018
Type: Full time , Permanent
Salary Range: From 25,000,000 VND to 35,000,000 VNDShare:
Ho Chi Minh City