- Negotiate pricing for local raw materials (RM) and packaging (P) in line with group policy.
- Plann, control and order RM and P as required in time for production considering lead time and sheft life.
- Develop alternative sourses of RM
- Maintain adequate stock levels of RM, P and finish goods (FG) in line with sales demands.
- Ensure proper storage conditions for all items.
- Provide monthly stock reports
- Production Planning and scheduling.
- Ensure correct formulations are used.
- Ensure correct production procedures are used.
- Ensure all production equipment and vehicles are maintained correctly using a maintenance log.
- Provide monthly production reports and product cost analysis reports.
- Control overtime requirements and report details monthly.
- Co-ordinate dispatch schedules with Sales & Marketing Department.
- Maintain a clean, healthy and safe working environment.
- Ensure overall plant security in line with Company policy.
- Retain formulations under lock and key, using only coded formulations for batching.
- Report to General Manager
- Contact Group Technical Director.
- Control Foreman, QC, Technical Manager, Stock Keeper
- Experiences: at least seven years in the position of Plant Manager in production fields, preferred 2-3 years in paint industry
- Good English, at 4 skills: listening – speaking – reading – writing