Principal Software Engineer (Front-End)
– Can play Technical Leader or Technical Architect role in the projects
– To contribute to the system architecture design
– Contribute to the design specifications that are in compliance with established coding quality standard of the company.
– To consult or support and the project teams and clients on technical perspectives
– To support for presales activities (R&D, estimate, pilot, etc), technical interviews
– To perform trainings/seminars for the company
– Master well more than one frameworks: Bootstrap, Foundation, Angular, Ember, MEAN stack
– Experience in more than one unit test frameworks: Jasmine, Mocha
– Strong experience with OOP, DI/IoC, SOLID principles, Design Patterns and software development best practices.
– Experience working in an Agile Software Development environment
– Prefer for additional skills:
– Good sense of UI/UX
– MongoDB, Socket.io/WebSockets
– Data visualization with D3.js
– Build script with Grunt