ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organize, implement and maintain production process flow.
- Improve continually existing operations, for increased quality, productivity, yield, cycle time, machine efficiency and cost savings.
- Act as engineering liaison with new product design and technical development to ensure processes and designs are compatible especially for new product DBC.
- Work with technical design engineers to develop new product DBC (Direct Bonded Copper), new machines, and new processes to include design for cost, design for manufacturability, and for substrate technology.
- Develop, characterize, and sustain current process for IMST substrate and Etching process for new product DBC (Direct Bonded Copper).
- Be responsible for process and machine optimization using statistical tools and design of experiments method for existing process and especially for new product DBC.
- Make effective use of data analysis tools for problem solving in the line.
- Develop working instructions, workmanship standards, and process documents, process control plan and ensure that they are being followed accordingly.
- Drive all related engineering projects to be on time, on budget, implement improvements to meet the project goals and Key performance index or KPI targets.
- Ensure a clean, safe and healthy work environment for the organization.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College degree in Engineering
- (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, Chemistry, Materials Science or equivalent). Possess at least 4 year(s) of process experience in the related field. Copper etching experience and IMST (Insulated metal substrate) or DBC (Direct Bonded Copper) substrate processing experience is an advantage.
- With expertise in Statistical Process Control or SPC, Control Plan, Problem Solving Techniques, PFMEA and DFMEA, Design of experiment or DOE, use of technical and statistical tools using software and process capability study.
- Strong background and exposure on Developing, Etching and Stripping process, and has experience from semiconductor industry are great advantage.
- Capability in process development, and characterization to make the process specially etching process manufacturable especially for new product.
- Good knowledge of process optimization, new product evaluation skill, experimental design and six sigma methodologies. Ability to multi task in fast paced environment with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- High degree of initiative to seek and implement process enhancements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills especially in English language.
Location: Binh Duong
Application Deadline: 30/4/2018
Type: Full time , Permanent
Salary Range: NegotiableShare:
Ho Chi Minh City