- At least 3 years of practical experience in Software Product Management – Development -Launch – Operation
- At least 5 years of practical experience in Software Project Management
- Experienced in dealing with international clients to deliver product and service
- Good background and knowledge about software development, software business requirement analysis
- Good knowledge about process compliance, quality assurance, software development process
- Good English speaking and writing
- Good presentation, communication, reporting skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Personality: honest, open and transparent, result-oriented, with can-do attitude
- Good to have (big plus):
- Vietnamese language, Japanese language / Korean language / Chinese language / French language
- Overseas working experience outside of Vietnam for Vietnamese candidates
Working experience at Vietnam for non-Vietnamese candidates
- Marketing and business development experience
- Startup experience
- Perform product research, roadmap, competitive analysis at details.
- Coordinate with product tech team to release product versions at planned timeline.
- Coordinate with design team to improve design of UI/UX for product
- Manage product delivery process and responsible for overall product quality
- Coordinate with Marketing and Business Development for product solution, feature
release, development timeline, partner integration.
- Involved in brainstorming for strategy of the company project from product perspective
- Support marketing/business team to delivery campaigns, and to present product to community
/ partner / client as needed.
- Train & Support Helpdesk, Marketing and Business Development about Product Knowledge
Help support user community where needed.
- Maintain great collaboration bridge between product tech team and other parts of the company project.