Our client is looking for a talented and ambitious Product Manager to join our Product Management team. As the Product Owner for our platform you will work hand in hand with our Engineering team and our business team to provide the best in class experience to our be sellers.
The role will be reporting to the Head of Product and act as a member of the Product Management team which defines the product road map for all of company’s markets in Vietnam.
- You will be working with our business team and identify strategies and a roadmap on how to grow the company’s business in the region.
- You will manage the communication between an engineering team assigned to you and the needs of internal and external business stakeholders with regards to the platform.
- You will write detailed (technical and non-technical) requirements for our developers and work with them to assure that the features are delivered as requested.
- You will assure that the seller experience is smooth and better than what competitor platforms are offering.
- You understand e-commerce as a business and have preferably previous experience in the area of on-demand, e-commerce or a marketplace business.
- You are diligent, detail-oriented and have the ability to prioritize requests and deliverables according to the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- You have experience in agile software development methodologies and are familiar with Scrum, Kanban or other lean software development workflows.
- You know how to define a product roadmap and have experience in working with stakeholders on delivering the expected business benefits.
- You know what an API is and have preferably experience in working on API integrations.
- Integration into a highly skilled, successful and ambitious team·
- A versatile and responsible role ·
- The ability to make an immediate impact – we’re an agile company and your ideas and effort matter!·
- Fun & casual working atmosphere·
- International mind-set and close collaboration with management
Please contact me for more detail via the below: