- Our client is looking for a Technical Project Manager to oversee the delivery of all IT projects in the organisation. The project manager is required to have technical skills and will be working with autonomy to plan, deliver and maintain all IT projects in the organization.
- The Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of Oversee all aspects of projects. Set projects on time within budget and within scope deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project
- Drive and manage product execution from ideation to launch, adoption, and growth.
- Define requirements, initiate and prioritize projects within engineering, assist in determining the best technical implementation, track product development, and develop product launch plans
- Work with research teams to test hypotheses and prioritize product concepts and features
- Work jointly with our user experience teams to create design concepts and work with engineering to implement and iterate.
- Influence peers and leadership, leveraging insights from various sources, including product performance metrics, research, customer support, and competitor/industry research
- Drive collaborative innovation amongst the organization, to identify unique solutions to complex problems
- Creates and enhances guidelines, policies, practices and procedures to drive improvements to internal product management and development processes, partner with other product managers to identify opportunity areas and determine best practices
- Proactively seek out and champion new product opportunities, outside of direct area of responsibility, to improve the broader customer experience and drive business results
- Manage 3rd party vendor relationships; evaluate 3rd party vendor needs within the context of the product
Skills & Requirements:
- Very good written communication skills,
- Leads by example,
- Responsible and has very professional conduct,
- Takes full ownership and accountability Operates in a “no excuse” mindset,
- Believes in self improvement,
- Is resilient and battle tested
- Can take criticism in the form of input and uses it to self improve Is able to work under pressure
- Keeps his/her commitments,
- Is punctual, reliable and predictable, in all things Is okay with making mistakes and knows how to move on from them
- Operates in a state of truth and honesty at all times
- Ability to own and manage multiple concurrent projects, including presenting and negotiating with stakeholders on the interdependencies and possibilities of what can be delivered on schedule,
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning.
- A remarkable talent for prioritizing Ability to ‘talk the talk’ with UX designers and software developers
- An empathetic viewpoint that can consider multiple constraints and goals from a variety of disciplines
- Can create project plans and then gracefully adapt when a surprise happens
- Are responsible for or contribute to estimations, milestones, dependencies, etc.
- Ability to cut through complexity and ambiguity to create actionable next steps,
- Proven Experience with Agile delivery
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me to get more information. Thanks