– Sales enablement – communicate value propositions of our products to the local distributor sales team, adapt international/regional marketing materials to local use and develop relevant sales tools that support the selling process of our products.
o Carry through sales/promotional visits and presentations at Key Accounts – hospitals, key doctors, opinion leaders, officials and others relevant to reaching company Vietnam market share and sales objectives.
– Interact with distributors and local authorities on Commercial and Regulatory matters
– Review Vietnam monthly sales and pull-through numbers and quickly identify opportunities and corrective actions required to achieve sales targets.
– Develop short and long term plans for marketing and sales activities geared to achieve agreed market share and sales objectives in Vietnam.
– Plan and participate in relevant conventions and exhibitions in direct cooperation with Regional Marketing Manager and local distributor.
– Develop strong relationships with local KOLs in our respective therapeutic areas and provide regular marketplace intelligence to company Regional Office in Singapore.
– Ensure that marketing budgets are maintained within agreed limits. Work closely with Distributor partners to increase product pull through.
– Bachelor’s degree in life BA or sciences preferred.
– Experience more than 15 years of working experience in a similar role.
Competencies and abilities
– Good command of English language
– Excellent oral and written communication skills while continually demonstrating high levels of interpersonal versatility.
– Ability to effectively interact with and support all levels of management.
– Ability to prioritize and successfully execute multiple tasks simultaneously.
– Ability to receive candid feedback and quickly make appropriate changes to improve performance.
– Ability to manage distributor’s expectations and to align with them on our sales & marketing objectives
The ideal candidate will be:
– Mature, Reliable, organized, resourceful and with an energetic can-do attitude.
– Meticulous and detail-oriented.
– Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
– Self-driven and Transparent
– Keeps close communication connection with his Manager and company Regional Office in Singapore
– Able to travel extensively; up to 70% within Vietnam and occasionally internationally.
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Application Deadline: 20/4/2018
Type: Full time , Permanent
Salary Range: From $4,000 - $5,000Share:
Senior ESS Consultant
Ho Chi Minh City