- Health, Safety And Environment
- Always promote health and safety in the workplace.
- Display excellent personal safety and challenge others when seeing unsafe behavior .
- Be responsible for HSE operations in the production area with support of safety team.
- Coordinate and supervise to ensure the plant safety practices are followed by all staff .
- Ensure good housekeeping production area according to company policies and 5S program.
- Translate aims, objectives and strategy into an annual business plan for the manufacturing area managed, and manage production to deliver against this plan, to ensure that resources are managed effectively and that annual targets are achieved.
- Lead and shape service delivery in the manufacturing function managed to ensure an effective set of policies and procedures are in place to deliver against objectives.
- Lead designated business change projects to continually enhance processes and ways of working within the manufacturing function managed, and ultimately deliver performance improvement.
- Lead cross functional activity through liaison with other senior managers in the business to make sure that the manufacturing function is well-integrated into the rest of the organization, and the different departments function well together.
- Take ownership of and manage high risk and potential crisis situations to ensure that they are dealt with effectiveness and avoid or minimize any damage for the organization.
- Effectively manage and develop the team of staff managed, including strong performance management, to ensure that the team performs effectively and the internal capability is continually enhanced.
- Provide production guidelines and best practice to plants.
- Degree major in mechanical manufacturing engineering.
- Good time management skills and a flexible approach to work.
- Planning skill and people management experience.
- Willing to take on personal responsibility and to take ownership for personal development and professional growth within the business.
- Relevant experience to ensure personal and professional credibility.
- A wider understanding of the organization would be highly beneficial.
- Good communication and relationship building skills, including ability to liaise with and report at all levels.
- Knowledge of internal processes.
- In-depth knowledge of products.
- Computer literacy: good at MS Office.
- Good command of English.
Location: Binh Duong
Application Deadline: 30/4/2018
Type: Full time , Permanent
Salary Range: From $2500 - $3500Share:
Ho Chi Minh City