Our client is currently seeking a highly motivated, technically proficient Project Manager to fill an immediate need. The successful candidate will lead all aspects of project and BAU delivery for media system applications used across 8 countries (India, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines and Japan). This includes all activities related to the management of the user feedback, priotization, resource planning, release planning & tracking, coordinating training and support.
- Effectively manage user feedback, priority and user expectations.
- Drive the delivery of project and BAU – from change request to bug fixes.
- Lead and oversee the day-to-day operations of the outsource development team.
- Monitor progress of delivery.
- Work closely with the outsource project managers, development and the support team to ensure SOX compliance.
- Work with key users and support team to conduct or coordinate training, remotely or onsite.
- Work with key users and project managers to track and follow up release and user acceptance testing status and sign-off.
- 4+ years of project management experience.
- Ability to identify risks and issues and communicate risks along with mitigations in a timely manner.
- Process oriented – able to continuously improve process to drive high productivity and efficiency.
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Strong leadership, organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Effective attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to troubleshoot and isolate issues
- Ability to set goals, manage priorities and achieve scheduled deadlines
- Proven ability to work in multi-cultural environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills