QA Automation Engineer
– Perform manual/automation testing
– Create test scenarios, test cases, test conditions
– Build automated test scripts with the support & guide from QA Manager.
– Apply automation framework for company’s products
– Conduct software testing/ mobile application testing on the company’s products as per business requirements.
– Perform Unit testing, Functional testing, Regression testing and Performance testing of products.
– Perform white box, gray box, and black box testing.
– Prepare Daily/Weekly Status Report, test summary Report, and Monthly Dashboard.
– University graduation
– English communication
– 3+ years’ experience as a QA/QC Engineer
– 1+ years’ experience in Mobile testing
– 1+ years’ experience in automation testing or 2+ years’ experience in software development
– QA knowledge and experience for proposing QA solution
– QA Methodology.
– Automation testing framework
– Able to develop automation-scripts, and test independently with support from supervisor.
Good to have
– Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Dynamic, young and friendly environment with enjoyable staffs activities
Base salary package
Annual leaves and insurance types following by the Labour Code
Flexi benefits and leaves as per organization’s policy (birthday leave, personal leave, medical leave and monthly work from home)
Performance based reward and recognition
Healthcare package, sponsored football clubs, company trip and teambuilding