– Design test plan, test scenarios, test cases, test conditions
– Build automated test scripts.
– Apply and customize automation framework for company’s products
– Conduct software testing/ mobile application testing on the company’s products as per business requirements.
– Lead local team & work with global team to:
+ Perform Unit testing, Functional testing, Regression testing and Performance testing of products.
+ Perform white box, gray box, and black box testing.
+ Prepare Daily/Weekly Status Report, test summary Report, and Monthly Dashboard.
– Apply QC best practice to testing operations
– You will need to communicate with overseas teams in English.
– University graduation
– Excellent command of English
– Leadership skills
– 5+ years’ experience as a QA/QC Engineer
– 2+ years’ experience in Mobile testing
– 2+ years’ experience in automation testing
– 1+ year experience in leader/manager role
– QA knowledge and experience for proposing QA solution, assess product quality and especially automation solution to the product.
– QA Methodology.
– Automation testing framework
– Able to develop automation-scripts, and test independently with no support from supervisor.
Good to have
– Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
– Scrum practice
Dynamic, young and friendly environment with enjoyable staffs activities
Base salary package
Annual leaves and insurance types following by the Labour Code
Flexi benefits and leaves as per organization’s policy (birthday leave, personal leave, medical leave and monthly work from home)
Performance based reward and recognition
Healthcare package, sponsored football clubs, company trip and teambuilding