Candidate would be responsible for the QA of company’s server platforms, web applications, web APIs and mobile applications delivered by the Development team.
He/she would be required to manage a QA team, setup QA procedures and testing tools to ensure effective QA processes and prepare effective test plans, test cases and QA reports.
He/she would assist in ongoing process improvement efforts to ensure effective, efficient, standardized, coordinated and integrated test planning, execution and reporting methods.
– At least 3 to 5 years of QA Manager experience.
– Experience in forumlating QA strategies, standards and policies.
– Thorough understanding of QA methodologies, workflows and best practices.
– Analyze test results to deduce chain of events leading to failure.
– Experience in managing QA teams is an advantage.
– Familiarity with white-box testing and test automation is an advantage.
– Familiarity with loading and stress testing is an advantage.
– Knowledge of Scrum workflow is an advantage.
– Able to multi-task, adapt to changes and work independently in a fast paced environment.
– Good English communication.
Salary Range: Attractive salary package.
– 12 annual leave and 18 paid-sick leave per year
– Modern, open and comfortable working environment
– Well-equipped entertainment room ( Table tennis, billiards, weight …)
– Creative and friendly colleagues, enthusiast and supportive management
– Free drink and snack
– Fruit party every Friday
– Birthday party, Team building, Company trip, Year End party
-Working from 8.30 to 18.00 Mon to Fri (1.5 hour lunch break)