Quality Assurance Process & Training
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Maintain and improve Agile SDLC process to ensure alignment with Group policies, standards and process.
• Driving continual improvements to the efficiency and flexibility of current process, procedures
• Perform audits of software development and project management process to ensure process compliance and software quality.
• Manage and perform periodic review on IT projects for process compliance.
• Coordinate with Internal/ External compliance/ audit team during Audit period. Review and revise process when necessary.
• Conduct IT process training for IT members and other departments.
• Develop, coordinate and conduct training for new member regarding processes, domain knowledge, specific project’s requirement.
• Develop testing dictionary and standards to improve testing process and quality.
• Jira administration.
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in IT Project, QA, QC, Project Management • Education: BS or MS in IT field