1.1 Search & Clients Management
- Be responsible for delivering high quality service to clients and candidates.
- Work with client companies, find out about their business, their culture, their current and future recruitment needs, and to develop a loyal and powerful relationship with them.
- Attract candidates by well preparing job description, job posting, screening and short listing applicants; as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals.
- Screen and interview candidates in accordance with company standards
- Organize interviews for candidate as requested by the client.
- Ensure the recruitment speed and results of the assigned vacancies are efficient with regards to turn around time and candidate’s quality
- Provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary, training and career progression.
- Follow up on leads for permanent recruitment provided by other staff members
- Review recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment Programs
1.2 Business Development & Strategies
- Actively market Executive Search capabilities to clients and candidates
- Assist with division / company business development needs
- Collect/relay market information to superior maximizing business opportunities
- Cooperate with other Managers/Consultants to meet corporate target.
2. PRE – REQUISITE
2.1 Education, Training Qualifications
University graduated (major in HR, Business Administration, Marketing or other related fields)
At least 2 year experience with proven track record
- Passionate with HR Recruitment field, excellent CAN-DO attitude
- Advanced written and spoken English, computer literacy.
- Customer service oriented and result oriented.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, out-going, flexible
- Established ability to deal with people of different backgrounds and levels
- A professional, independent, confident, excellent team-work and knowledge-sharing spirit
- Having experience in Recruitment Agency is preferable
2.4 Other requirements
- Result oriented
- Can-do attitude
3. SALARY & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary
- 13th month salary
- Performance bonus
- Additional Medical Insurance
- Team building activities
- Work in an active and professional environment
- Other benefits following Labour Code and Social Insurance Laws
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Ref No: HCMINT02
Type: Full time , Internal
Salary Range: CompetitiveShare: