Recruitment Manager (IT – Software/ Digital Marketing)
Our Client is a leading company in Social Marketing Technology solutions for Digital Transformation in Vietnam & South East Asia. They help businesses to maximize efficiency and productivity through the application of Big Data into strategic business goals:
- Digital Marketing Transformation
- Operations Efficiency
- Customer Experience
During the 10 years journey of service providing, they are a top service provider choice for more than 300 clients from various industries, including Fortune Global 500 companies: Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Samsung, Nestle’, Kimberly Clark, Honda, Yamaha… as well as well-known domestic corporations, such as: Kinh Do, VinGroup, Novaland, Trung Nguyen…
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working closely with Hiring Managers to define job descriptions, unique selling points.
- Sourcing, hunting and developing a network of candidates.
- Managing recruitment process: post job, screen resumes, schedule interviews, input database, evaluate candidates, generate offer letter.
- Supervising the recruitment team and doing reports on the performance.
- Coordinating with department managers to forecast future hiring needs. Developing future sourcing through job fairs, career events or partnership programs…
- Developing database of candidates to make sure all vacancies are ready to fulfill. Participating in building and developing recruitment system.
- Coordinating company’s events organized by HR Department
- Promoting Employer branding.
- Experienced in IT – Software or Digital Marketing Industry, keep up-to-date with trend of market.
REPORT TO: HR Manager, CEO
- Bachelor degree in HR Management, Economics, IT or relevant degree
- At least 5 years experience of recruitment in IT industry/ Digital Marketing or 2 years in recruitment Team leader/Manager position.
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles/ Digital roles
- Familiarity with candidate databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems
- Good communication, organizational and time-management skills
- Passionate and able to manage situations which are complicated and bring out solutions
- Good MS Office and English skills.
- Excellent knowledge of area of expertise (market status, trends, best practices)