Your contribution to something big
- To identify potential clients and create sales leads
- Generating quotes from various sources such as customers/potential customers/consultants/end users, in the specific territory assigned by his ASM. To visit consultants/contractors on regular basis and update feedback from contractor or consultants
- To follow up on the projects from the sales call stage till the implementation
- Raising quote requests forms with design and estimation departments based on the customer’s requirements/consultants drawings in order to get the project priced. Prepare commercial offer for submitting to customers
- Negotiate with customers and finalize the jobs
- Coordinate with customer and head office to get drawings and dispatch of materials. Collection of payments and letters of credit to complete the jobs
- Assist sales manager in preparing the weekly/monthly sales/job reports. Collect all possible information about company competition from the market. Develop new market opportunities
- Perform report, administrative duties for company operation as may be assigned by Sales Manager. To ensure customer satisfaction on company’s services and products.
- Summary of the Sales Engineer activities Prospecting, qualifying–studying.
- Presenting – quoting – negotiating technically and commercially. Disarming objections–closing–follow up approvals/changes. Manage any claims.
What distinguishes you
- Bachelor in Civil or Structural/Mechanical/Architectural Engineering. Candidate working in consultant or construction Company. Experience candidate with minimum 02 years in sales function
- Candidate would have available PEB sales experience in Vietnam market is a plus. Structural design experience will be an added advantage
- Good command in English, using computer applications MS PowerPoint, Excel. Good communication skill and presentation and negotiation skill are essential. Opened-mind and teamwork
- Salary range on job advertiser is only for reference. Salary is negotiable depends on candidate ability & experience
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Ref No: HVN63
Application Deadline: 13/2/2018
Salary Range: Up to USD1,000Share:
ESS Recruitment Consultant Associate
Ho Chi Minh City